Try rolling up a towel to simulate a scrotal sack.
Practice a few times to get a feel for the tool and the bands.
1. The bands come pre-assembled and easy to use!
3.With the right hand, place the clip of the band into the slot of the tool.
5. With your right hand, reach around the scrotal sac and grab the free end of the rubber tubing. Stretch the band a little downward and away from yourself with about 14 to 17 lbs of pull or until there is no more free stretch.
7. Lock the band into the clip by pulling the stretched band down the center slot all the way to the bottom. When the clip is down, pull the band to the right corner of the "T" slot on the clip to lock it.
Be sure to keep the band fully stretched as you pull it around since you can't tighten it once it is locked in the clip
2. Begin by slipping the left hand in the tool.
4. Hold the free end of the band between the 1st and 2nd fingers of the left hand. Doing so will help the clip stay steady while you stretch the Band. Grasp the scrotal sac and hold the toolfirmly against it.
6. Pull the stretched band around the scrotal sac.
8. Release the clip from the tool by slightly tipping it backward. this will leave the band with the clip attached on the scrotal sac. (Fig 8) The rubber tube does not need to come off.
If you can fit your finger in between the band and the scrotal sac you do not have the band tight enough.